YAFOOEY!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Memories
by Breezey Breezey Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:37 am

» Bombing Run for January 8th - This is what Panic Looks Like
by Breezey Breezey Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:14 am

» Music
by Breezey Breezey Fri May 24, 2019 2:03 pm

» I was sure the site was lost!
by Breezey Breezey Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:39 am

» Questions Only
by Breezey Breezey Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:14 pm

» Any plans for the near future/summer months?
by Breezey Breezey Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:35 pm

» More music!
by Tater Salad Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:42 am

» More good music!
by Breezey Breezey Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:38 pm

» Third Letter - Third Word - Make Three Words (word game)
by Tater Salad Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 am

» Stay Off-Topic Thread
by Tater Salad Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:11 am

» Rain, water and related things!
by Breezey Breezey Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:32 am

» Sad Song Lyrics
by Breezey Breezey Sat May 05, 2018 8:32 am

» What is a redneck?
by Breezey Breezey Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:19 pm

» A simple question...what are you doing now that spring is here?
by Breezey Breezey Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:50 pm

» Seeing (Each new day)
by Breezey Breezey Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:40 am

NEW YAFOOEY UPDATES
Subscribe to NEW YAFOOEY UPDATES by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ASK AND ANSWER

DAILY VARIETY

______________________________________________________________________br"

PUBLIC
FAMILY AND FRIENDS
JOBS AND CAREERS ___________________________________________________________________________
COMPUTER SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGY
GENERAL COMPUTER QUESTIONS
INTERNET AND SITES

SPORTS
WORD PLAY

HOUSEHOLD HINTS AND TIPS
LAWN AND GARDEN

THEATER

HOBBIES AND CRAFTS
HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS
PLACES AND THINGS OF INTEREST

___________________________________________________________________________ AUTHORS AND BOOKS
POETRY
WRITING IN GENERAL

Avatar Game: I Have The Cheese! Started by Jack

+3
roxanna
Tater Salad
Breezey Breezey
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Avatar Game: I Have The Cheese! Started by Jack - Page 5 Empty Avatar Game: I Have The Cheese! Started by Jack

Post by Breezey Breezey Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:02 am

First topic message reminder :

In this game you take the cheese away from the poster above you by doing something awful (or nice) to him or her.

"I have the cheese."

Next poster: "I push you off a cliff, now I have the cheese."

(Please do not be mean to the cheese. It must be treated well or nobody will want to take it.)

I'll start ...

I have the cheese ...

Last edited by Breezey on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Avatar Game: I Have The Cheese! Started by Jack - Page 5 Empty Re: Avatar Game: I Have The Cheese! Started by Jack

Post by hoaloha Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Uh Oh, I can see a new person checking out my cheese. He might want it back. I am not sure but that does look like the sneaky potatoe head, Tater and one of his many disguises. Where's that wine???? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hoaloha
HONORED MEMBER
HONORED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Avatar Game: I Have The Cheese! Started by Jack - Page 5 Empty Re: Avatar Game: I Have The Cheese! Started by Jack

Post by Tater Salad Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Wine? What wine? I didn't see any...hic...wine!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoaloha Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Boy you are sneaky, you got my wine too, OK, that was a low blow so you better keep a good watch on your cheese cause soon, it will be mine. Now for the majic spell, hobalagootchigoo.Soon, I will have it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hoaloha
hoaloha
HONORED MEMBER
HONORED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanna Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:23 am

so while the boys are casting spells and drinking wine ,i snuck the cheese of to a safe place, they will NEVER find it there ![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!
roxanna
roxanna
PROBLEM CHILD
PROBLEM CHILD

Back to top Go down

Post by hoaloha Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:16 pm

Don't be too sure, I have to find a way to distract Roxy, OK, maybe this will work[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] just watch the rabbit eating watermelon, as Roxy is busting up laughing, I quietly sneak into the hay bales and , low and behold, there is the cheese, quick ,grab it, OK we're off and running. Now where did I leave that broom.
hoaloha
hoaloha
HONORED MEMBER
HONORED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Well, I hopped over here to see who had the cheese. And now I am getting all misty-eyed, seeing that Ron had it. I just know that he would have wanted us to continue to juggle the cheese around ... soooo ... I gave Ron a little useless fact:
The first law to protect the cheese industry was enacted in 1411, when Charles VI gave the people of Roquefort “the monopoly of curing cheese as has been done in the caves of Roquefort village since time immemorial.”
... He was so impressed, he dropped the cheese ... I picked it up and I was away with the cheese again. I really wish you were here, Ron. I'll never forget you. wave
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Jack, I know you're right. Ron would want us to keep it going and remember him in happy and fun ways. I don't think any of us will ever forget Ron. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Time for us all to put our brains together for stealing cheese again. lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanna Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:51 pm

breezey and bunny, i also felt quite emotional to read rons last cheese post, it's like he was still here.it will take a little time to get used to not seeing any new posts from him, i bet he's watching and .. laughing ass off !!!!

hmmm... roqueford ....in his rush to get that cheese out of the cave, the bunny picked up the wrong bundle, which happened to be the shepherds lunch, rye bread and salami.i snuck in and hid the cheese under my hat, and smiled good bye to the bunny as i passed him.got on my horse and galloped of into the sunset.it was dark soon and the bunny had NO idea where i went !! hehehehehee.. rollonfloor
roxanna
roxanna
PROBLEM CHILD
PROBLEM CHILD

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Roxanna and Jack... Ron's posting are hard to take right now, but eventually, we will smile when we see all the memories made here. Even now, some of Ron's postings have me laughing.

I will be able to be around more tomorrow. Just too much going on right now.
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:34 pm

My goodness! It has been so long since I checked on the cheese, it may have gone stale by now! However ... after I had a nice lunch of rye bread and salami sandwiches, I followed Roxy, snuck behind her while she was feeding a peanut to a passing squirrel, lifted her hat and swiped that ole cheese back from her. Then, I hopped away, quick as a flash! ... And now, I have the cheese!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:41 pm

I've got my eye on you, Jack!
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Ugh oh! dancing bunny
I'll have to go into "bunny stealth mode."
Pssst! ... Ya think this disguise will work?
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:35 am

I asked a little friend to talk to Jack about the cheese and this is what was said...

Jack took it as a threat ( I have NO idea why!) and dropped the cheese as he hopped away.
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:16 pm

I was temporarily distracted by the extreme cuteness of that kitten ... but I quickly recovered my senses, made Breezey a cup of coffee (to distract her) ... circled back around and found that cheese just where I had dropped it. Then, I had a cup of coffee for myself, and I was away again! ...
With the cheese! ... Ah haaaa! ... Catch me if ya can! dancing bunny
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:25 pm

Eeeeeeeek! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:40 pm

I cleverly sent a couple of playboy bunnies over to Jack's house to ask if he'd like to go for a ride. Of course he couldn't resist their fluffy charms, and off he went, leaving me alone with the cheese! Hahahahaha!
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:48 pm

laughing ass off
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Those bunnies were certainly a nice distraction! After a long ride in the pink car, I was very hungry. So, I very quietly sneaked into the kitchen while Tater was alseep ... to make a sandwich ... and lo & behold ... I found the cheese in the frig where Tater left it!
After making sure that spud-boy was sound asleep ... I hopped away with the cheese! ... Ah HA! ...
Now, I gots the cheese again! dancing bunny

JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Why you wascally wabbit! How did you get in the fridge?
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:09 pm

rollonfloor I'll never tell!
(Didn't think I could hop that high ... did ya?) dancing bunny
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Hey little bunny...wanna carrot?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:16 pm

JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:51 pm

While Jack was mesmerized by the giant carrot, I snuck out with the cheese! Hahahahaha!
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:33 am

Silly Rabbit - cheese is for MICE... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOOK Tater! See how cute the kitten is?

Bwaaaa....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]... And now... I have the cheese!
(As it should be.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:12 pm

I have SO much trouble hanging on to the cheese! dancing bunny Well ... I had to resort to drastic measures. Even though it IS a little early for Halloween ... I showed up on Ja'aj's doorstep and yelled "Trick or treat?!" when she opened the door!
Well ... she was SO surprised ... that instead of giving me candy in my goodie bag ... she mistakenly put the cheese in there! YIPPIE! I said "Thanks very much" and I hopped away as fast as I could! Now ... (heh, heh, heh) ... I have the cheese!
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:05 am

That wasn't cheese, Jack! heh heh heh...
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:36 am

Tater is right, Jack... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:56 pm

Whatyamean that wasn't the cheese?!
You tricked the rabbit?!!!! Oh, you sneaky little devil!
These days, ya just can't trust ANYBODY! rollonfloor
Hmmm, gonna have to re-group and try again ...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... I'm on the hunt for that cheese again!
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:36 pm

I patiently waited until the lights were turned-out at Ja'aj's house ... then, I ran into a little squirrel in her front yard. I struck a deal with him ... in exchange for a nice peanut, which he was SO happy to be getting ...
... he said that he'd be glad to steal the cheese for me! So, I waited and quick as a flash ... he brought me the cheese which he had stolen right out from under ole sneaky Ja'aj's very nose!
dancing bunny Ah HA! I gots the cheese now!
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:53 am

I REALLY don't LIKE (some) squirrels... };>
Bwaaaaa... watch your back, Bunny! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:29 am

It figures a SQUIRREL would DO that!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Very Happy Neener Neener Neener!
Bunny has the cheese ... dancing bunny
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:23 am

Breezey Breezey wrote:It figures a SQUIRREL would DO that!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Boy... ya got that right! Rotten squirrel... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bunny...
THAT is MY cheese... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:43 am

ANYway... Very Happy ... The (overconfident as usual) Rabbit -thinking
he had gotten away with subourning theft! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] was cleaning his
cheese grater...

and having left the cheese unguarded -

silly Rabbit!
... the oh-so-clever MOUSE... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sneaked in and RE-swiped the cheese.
Neener neener! So... now you see it - Rabbit -

and now you don't... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You'll never fiiind meee....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] EITHER! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh. Wait... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:59 am

laughing ass off
Ohhhhhhh! ... Ja'aj! ...
... it appears that the cheese ... has YOU! giggle
(This is quite a new development in our story here ...
we never thought of this one ... did weeeee?)
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:11 pm

*erk*

Um... NOo, Bunny, "we" hadn't thought of that... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(THIS! is the reason I'm so bad at games!) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SO...
... having outsmarted herself ... Ja'aj
(the tiny defenseless little mouse)
crept from out of the cheese... and HID!!
the damned stuff!
Where you cheese-thieves will never!! find it.

I hope. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Do you have any crackers to go with that cheese?
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Hi, Tater!
I did - and it was delicious! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Oh for ... !
You guys...! I only ate just an itty-bitty little piece!
Mice don't eat much, ya know... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So ... I still ! have the cheese - most of it... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nana nana - boo-boo! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:53 am

Holy cow, look at that!
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, while Jaaj was preoccupied staring at the giant holy cow and pondering whether that was where swiss cheese came from, I swiped the cheese and made off with it!
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:55 pm

(Is that Buffy holding the giant! carrot?) Cuz it looks like a stake!

Anyhoo...
Ja'aj is amazed! at the holy cow... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Sooo... Tater.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...
Didja know that da Bunny's cheese grater
will also make great! hash-browned potatoes? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hmmm....? Yes it will... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wanna swap that cheese ?
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:56 pm

No
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:54 pm

I told Tater that there were some left-overs in the frig ... He got SO excited ... he dropped the cheese and hurried off to the kitchen to see what he could find.
I quickly grabbed the cheese and hopped out the door!
AH HA! ... I got the cheese again! dancing bunny
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanna Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:58 am

hahahahaa !!!!! the bunny thought he was safe in his bunny hole....
BUT ...
i used my bunny hole detector ,detected it, grabed cheese and disappeared into the night. and now... I have the cheese. Very Happy
roxanna
roxanna
PROBLEM CHILD
PROBLEM CHILD

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:11 am

I have missed SO much on this post and am laughing at all I read! This is truly a riot! lmao!!
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:01 am

Usually... I am against violence... but, drastic times call for drastic measures!

Roxanna is totally shocked! She never would have expected this of me! She throws the cheese and runs away!
Mission accomplished... again. I have the cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanna Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:00 am

i followed breezey to where she was planing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]to have a cheese tasting with her friends
and while she was polishing her crystal wine glasses, i grabed the cheese and ran heheehe,nobody will ever think of looking for me there !!![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's taking time ,but with therapy i WILL get over breezey the violent !!

roxanna
roxanna
PROBLEM CHILD
PROBLEM CHILD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next