YAFOOEY!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Memories
by Breezey Breezey Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:37 am

» Bombing Run for January 8th - This is what Panic Looks Like
by Breezey Breezey Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:14 am

» Music
by Breezey Breezey Fri May 24, 2019 2:03 pm

» I was sure the site was lost!
by Breezey Breezey Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:39 am

» Questions Only
by Breezey Breezey Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:14 pm

» Any plans for the near future/summer months?
by Breezey Breezey Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:35 pm

» More music!
by Tater Salad Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:42 am

» More good music!
by Breezey Breezey Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:38 pm

» Third Letter - Third Word - Make Three Words (word game)
by Tater Salad Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 am

» Stay Off-Topic Thread
by Tater Salad Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:11 am

» Rain, water and related things!
by Breezey Breezey Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:32 am

» Sad Song Lyrics
by Breezey Breezey Sat May 05, 2018 8:32 am

» What is a redneck?
by Breezey Breezey Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:19 pm

» A simple question...what are you doing now that spring is here?
by Breezey Breezey Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:50 pm

» Seeing (Each new day)
by Breezey Breezey Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:40 am

NEW YAFOOEY UPDATES
Subscribe to NEW YAFOOEY UPDATES by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ASK AND ANSWER

DAILY VARIETY

______________________________________________________________________br"

PUBLIC
FAMILY AND FRIENDS
JOBS AND CAREERS ___________________________________________________________________________
COMPUTER SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGY
GENERAL COMPUTER QUESTIONS
INTERNET AND SITES

SPORTS
WORD PLAY

HOUSEHOLD HINTS AND TIPS
LAWN AND GARDEN

THEATER

HOBBIES AND CRAFTS
HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS
PLACES AND THINGS OF INTEREST

___________________________________________________________________________ AUTHORS AND BOOKS
POETRY
WRITING IN GENERAL

A story about Yafooligans

4 posters

Go down

A story about Yafooligans Empty Are we going to

Post by hoaloha Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:59 pm

continue with our Yafooey story telling we started over on the other Yafooey? :?:
hoaloha
hoaloha
HONORED MEMBER
HONORED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

A story about Yafooligans Empty I thought that

Post by hoaloha Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:22 pm

was a good idea Breezey. Its amazing how we all met on here, especially for me who was an anti computer guy. Now, I am hooked on the computer, it has so much information.
hoaloha
hoaloha
HONORED MEMBER
HONORED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

A story about Yafooligans Empty Re: A story about Yafooligans

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:02 am

Well Ron,
It was one of those things I was tossing around. There is SO much to write about. It would be kind of neat if each person did their own part on how they got involved with internet, Yahoo, meeting people we now know here as friends and how it all came to be. The beginning of Yafooey itself is a LONG story! lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by hoaloha Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Yes it is a long story but interesting if everyone added their part.
hoaloha
hoaloha
HONORED MEMBER
HONORED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

A story about Yafooligans Empty A story about Yafooligans

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:50 pm

I want to write a story about the Yafooligans here.
It can have humor, reality, etc.. It just has to pertain to Yafooey and the members. smile2
Any ideas where to begin?
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

A story about Yafooligans Empty Jack Rabbit's reply

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Oh, excuse me ...
I was busy, coloring this picture ...
What kind of story are we talking about here? Crime drama, horror story, romantic novel, fairy tale, salacious tell-all, secret lives revealed, XXX-rated epic, tales from Yafooey-land, deranged ramblings of deeply disturbed ex-mental patients, gardening tips and advice, hints on selecting choice cheese delicacies, a how-to about taking naps, the heroic escapades of the dreaded "Yafooey Gang," monkey-business in the Yafooey looney bin, tales from the edge of sanity ... ???
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

A story about Yafooligans Empty Ja'aj's reply

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Ya know...
It could be a story about a Bunny and how he
brings funnny stories and pretty pictures to his friends so
they can share them... a bunny with a twangy accent, maybe?
The "tales from the edge of sanity" idea would fit right in... Very Happy
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

A story about Yafooligans Empty Jack

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:55 pm

grinLOL
"Y'all thank I gots me a 'twangy accent' huh?"
Ya know ... everybody in Texas does not have that! Believe it, or rot! LOL Thanks JJ. We had better git back to the subject now. "The Breeze" won't like it, if we get too far off topic. It's much too early in the week to be getting in trouble! HA! (???)
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

A story about Yafooligans Empty Breezey

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Hmmm..
I want it to include all active members. Kind of realistic, but can include imaginative things too.

heroic escapades of the dreaded "Yafooey Gang," monkey-business in the Yafooey looney bin, tales from the edge of sanity

Bunny, something like that. lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

A story about Yafooligans Empty Ja'aj

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Bunny...
I know not all Texans "twang" - just those on the Oklahoma border! (lol)

Bree,
Go for it!
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:57 pm

There was a time in this world when a lot of people were joining a site to ask and answer questions. Some of these people didn't believe
in making friends on the internet, but had contacts for the site they were on. A few of these people seemed to hit it off with each other and
began to get to know each other through questions, answers and messages sent back and forth. As things changed on the site, these contacts
found ways to keep in touch.

That's my beginning. Any ideas, thoughts or helpful hints?
Anyone care to add a paragraph?
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

A story about Yafooligans Empty Ron

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Thats a great idea Breezey. I think Jack has the right topics, all of them, lol but really there is so much humor here, and love here, and intelligence here, maybe we should make a long string, each of us writing a page, then go from there. I could take what you just said and keep the story going. Do you want fiction or non fiction??? If we had a sitcom of all that goes on here, people would be laughing for days, but maybe we just all have the same insane personalities that make this so much fun. Jack, Ja'aj Breezey, Tater, Roxy, and all the rest that just crack me up. Jack and his pictures, his twang,lol his humor and love for fun, good idea Breezey
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Ron, it is based on actual things, but doesn't mean it will be without humor. Parts of it don't have to be actual. Any good story can be a little of everything.
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:58 pm

I remember the whole thing well Breezey. On this question and answers site were categories many of them and I was curious about arthroscopic knee surgery, and stayed in the health categorie trying to help others with their problems when all of a sudden lightning hit me in the head and I saw P AND S. Now what the heck is Pand S, and I did my usual looking around, I had no contacts I don't think, and there were some insane comments coming from there so being half insane I was beginning to enjoy it. One evening this beautiful lady I won't mention names asked a question about where would you take me for dinner, well living here we are packed with resaurants, but I thought this young lady needs a really special dinner, something she will never forget so I answered her question with I will take you out on a sunset cruise on Maui, we will drink, eat and dance the night way. Well thinking nothing of answering a question I just hoped it made her feel good, and that was that. I answered a few more questions then shut down the computer. The next day I get an e mail from this site saying be careful what you wish for, and I wrote back saying I hope I did not offend you but I wished for that. Well, one thing led to another and we became friends. We spoke more and more, then came the real e mail addresses so we did not have to deal with this site. Then I start meeting other people and WOW, I got contacts, people on line from all over and we are becoming friends, this is too cool. I have to say this one particular lady was always on my mind, I could not stop thinking about her. The e mails became smileys, with various gestures of love, then I came across a smiley whale, yes folks a whale that blew kisses, imagine a whale ever doing that, they mostly blow water,lol. Well, many, many times I sent my whale across the pond over to her. I was getting back things I have never seen a smiley do,lol This went on forever and as it did this site was getting more insane by the day. OK, next.............................................................I have plenty more.
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

A story about Yafooligans Empty Roxanna

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:59 pm

[image]
Oh, excuse me ...
I was busy, coloring this picture ...
What kind of story are we talking about here? Crime drama, horror story, romantic novel, fairy tale, salacious tell-all, secret lives revealed, XXX-rated epic, tales from Yafooey-land, deranged ramblings of deeply disturbed ex-mental patients, gardening tips and advice, hints on selecting choice cheese delicacies, a how-to about taking naps, the heroic escapades of the dreaded "Yafooey Gang," monkey-business in the Yafooey looney bin, tales from the edge of sanity ... ??? ...

-jackrabbit77

jack, you only need to read i got the cheese to get all of the above !! and then there is the rest of it !!devil

ps , where is the xxx rated category ???
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:00 pm

This site got worse and worse with trash talking idiots so I told my friend one day we should make our own site, and low and behold, Yafooey was formed. My friend and I were very honest with each other and I told her I was married, she had no want of an affair just friendship which was all I wanted. On this site though were all of you, Jack, Tater, Roxy, and many more. We all had gotten tired of all these stupid violations, lying and cheating from what they called the answers team. Oh we plan on making a good community here, yeah right, you cleaned IT UP all right with some of the worst low life I have ever experienced. I used to get so mad over there I wanted to shoot the whole answers team and their rat,lol. Back in the day it was crazy fun, lots of laughs, we had parties, we had a volleyball tournament against R AND S, the pigs. We all to this day remember $mitty, Bob, and all the trash talkers. I think it was all generated by the founder of this site. I hated it when high levels were getting deleted until everyone started making multiple accts. OK, NEXT,LOL
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Ron, I brought the whole topic and replies here from the old site, posted it and then I merged them together. smile2 Here, that is possible.
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:51 pm

And then Breezey found a house where there were three bowls of porridge. She tried the first bowl, but it was too hot! Then she tried the second bowl and it was too cold! So she finally tasted the third bowl of porridge, and it was just right!
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Three bowls of porridge... three Yafooey sites?
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:12 pm

You recognized the analogy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:18 pm

JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Then there was the rabbit, who everybody loved because he was so cute and fluffy, but he was always stealing carrots and cookies instead of politely asking for them. But still, everybody tolerated him because he was so adorable and cute and fluffy, and he was a funny little bunny. But one day, he went too far, when he tried to steal the cheese from Roxy's old billy goat. Boy was that old goat pissed off!

Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoaloha Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:44 pm

The goat took one look at the rabbit and he went right after that poor bunny. Well the bunny hopped up on a high branch of this tree, they call it a rabbit tree, and asked that old goat if he didn't mind sharing some of that cheese. The goat chuckled as he knew he could get all the cheese he wanted, being a goat and he felt so sorry for that crazy rabbit up in the tree, he said alright, come on down and we will share the cheese. Well, the rabbit being a trusting soul came down from his tree, he held out the cheese to the goat and all of a sudden there was a whir, they looked and there was Roxy, going AHA, thats my cheese, so they asked her very politely to sit with them and share the cheese. She sat down on this old stump, pulled out a bottle of red wine and 3 glasses and the party began.
hoaloha
hoaloha
HONORED MEMBER
HONORED MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:54 pm

Hmmm... I think somebody needs to bring the correct topic from the old site for the cheese postings. Shocked
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:59 pm

I thought this was just part of the background story, as to how the cheesy thread got it's start. Sort of a prequel, if you will.
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:06 am

Tater, just bring the damn cheese thread over. lol
If you want to bring it, please do and you can say if you want help. Or... wait a day or two and I will bring it over. I think bunny is still busy getting his computer back in order again.
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down