YAFOOEY!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Memories
by Breezey Breezey Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:37 am

» Bombing Run for January 8th - This is what Panic Looks Like
by Breezey Breezey Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:14 am

» Music
by Breezey Breezey Fri May 24, 2019 2:03 pm

» I was sure the site was lost!
by Breezey Breezey Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:39 am

» Questions Only
by Breezey Breezey Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:14 pm

» Any plans for the near future/summer months?
by Breezey Breezey Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:35 pm

» More music!
by Tater Salad Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:42 am

» More good music!
by Breezey Breezey Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:38 pm

» Third Letter - Third Word - Make Three Words (word game)
by Tater Salad Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 am

» Stay Off-Topic Thread
by Tater Salad Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:11 am

» Rain, water and related things!
by Breezey Breezey Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:32 am

» Sad Song Lyrics
by Breezey Breezey Sat May 05, 2018 8:32 am

» What is a redneck?
by Breezey Breezey Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:19 pm

» A simple question...what are you doing now that spring is here?
by Breezey Breezey Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:50 pm

» Seeing (Each new day)
by Breezey Breezey Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:40 am

NEW YAFOOEY UPDATES
Subscribe to NEW YAFOOEY UPDATES by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ASK AND ANSWER

DAILY VARIETY

______________________________________________________________________br"

PUBLIC
FAMILY AND FRIENDS
JOBS AND CAREERS ___________________________________________________________________________
COMPUTER SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGY
GENERAL COMPUTER QUESTIONS
INTERNET AND SITES

SPORTS
WORD PLAY

HOUSEHOLD HINTS AND TIPS
LAWN AND GARDEN

THEATER

HOBBIES AND CRAFTS
HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS
PLACES AND THINGS OF INTEREST

___________________________________________________________________________ AUTHORS AND BOOKS
POETRY
WRITING IN GENERAL

What do you think of my story?

3 posters

Go down

What do you think of my story?  Empty What do you think of my story?

Post by Breezey Breezey Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:52 pm

"A Day In The Life Of Breezey"

It was a cold day on the 7th of January. Breezey didn't have too much planned for the day... take kids to school, babysit Zach and kind of take it easy.
Things started out well and according to plan. Zach arrived and rode along to take kids to school. Zach and Breezey were back to the house and comfy by 8:30 A.M.
Breezey (that's me!) gets Zach busy with a snack and a Sonic game and starts to pour water for washing dishes. The water pressure sucks and the water runs really slow.. so, Breezey decided to pick up dirty clothes the kids had left laying, knowing she could get that done in plenty of time to check the dish water. All is good, so far! Breezey is returning to the kitchen when she notices her computer and an email started to Roxanna. Not even a minute will be required to quickly send a link to Roxanna! Breezey completed her email and hit "send"... then sat in her chair, quietly concentrating on a sound she is hearing. Well! it is the dish water! The water is flowing over the sink, down the cupboard doors and onto the floor! lmao!!
Breezey grabs some towels and starts to wipe up the mess.
Okay.. mess cleaned up, dishes are done and Zach is playing with toys for a few minutes.
Breezey.. being of sound mind... decides today is the day the Christmas tree will finally come down. Nothing to it! Just pack the ornaments in a bin, take the lights off the tree and pull that artificial space taker apart.
Breezey takes off any candy canes still on the tree, wraps breakable ornaments and then packs all ornaments away. Things are going just fine! Next is the lights... a hodge podge mess that takes forever to figure out, but finally... the first string is off. Breezey is happy that she's accomplishing this in good time! Second string of lights are off, Breezey is pulling, but those lights seem to be stuck! Breezey turns around to see what the problem is. There is Zach.. rolling around on the floor, his apple rolling away from him! Somehow, Breezey managed to rope that poor child in her Christmas tree lights and knock him off his feet! Things get a little difficult here because Breezey is concerned for the little guy, but also finds the scene before her eyes so hilarious! All is fine. Zach is going to live, apple is retrieved and washed off and Breezey finishes taking the tree apart and packing it up.

This is a day in the life of Breezey..... before lunch time has arrived.
If you care to see how the day ended, please request the ending. If this bored you and you don't care how the day ended, move on! Haha!!
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

What do you think of my story?  Empty Re: What do you think of my story?

Post by JackRabbit Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Well ... I've had quite a day myself ... but this little story has really given me a laugh for the day! I thought that it was only ME who had days like this! giggle Right now ... I'm headed for the sack to get some rest, but you've put a smile on my face with this one. You have GOT to tell us how Breezey's Day ended ... dancing bunny ... I'm "all ears!"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:43 am

Okay Jack, remember... YOU asked for it! lol

Part two

Lunch time has arrived and Breezey is prepared. She opens a can of spaghetti (clearance item, I might add!), heats it and gets Zach in his chair. Zach is eating like a pig and saying "Good stuff, Maynard!" He demands more, which means opening a second can. Yes, that child can eat, when he gets the urge! When Zach is finished, Breezey washes his cute, little, orange face.
Breezey (still of sound mind!) believes the afternoon will be easy and event free. Silly! Isn't she?! Zach has decided gum is the thing of the day. He happily chews on a piece, but isn't understanding WHY it's not behaving normally... like all other foods. Finally, he gives up, spits out the gum and steals another piece. Maybe.. he is hoping this piece won't be defective. He happily chews... and chews... and sits down to watch a cartoon. Things are good and it's quiet. Oh no! Zach is crying and not saying why! He isn't doing anything that could have hurt him! Why is he crying? Zach has bitten his tongue while chewing that gum! Breezey holds him close and tells him he'll be okay. Zach insists "spit it out!" Breezey gets the beloved gum in her hand, where Zach has spit it.
Nap time rolls around. Time for Zach to take a nap! Breezey always lays with Zach. "Zach, where's your eyes?" Zach points and squints his eyes shut. "Zach, where's your hair?" Zach puts his hands on his head and pulls his hair. "Zach, where's your teeth?" Zach looks like he is gritting his teeth and points to them. "Zach, where are your cheeks?" Zach pinches both of his cheeks. Breezey pretends she is going to sleep and Zach settles in. Next thing you know, Breezey wakes up and is late picking up kids from school! Breezey makes sure somebody will watch Zach and rushes to pick up kids. Kids see the car, but are in NO hurry to get in. They are playing on the ice and don't want to leave.
Finally, kids are in the car and Breezey heads to "Kwik Trip"... a gas station with fair priced snacks and eggs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Things are bought and paid for and everyone gets back into the car. Breezey heads for home... same route as always. A little voice pipes up from the back seat. "where are we going?" Breezey calmly says "we're going home, silly!" That little voice comes back again. "We passed it already. You were supposed to turn by the church." Sure enough! We are two blocks past and at the main avenue! Breezey tells the little voice they are taking a scenic route and are now going home.
Finally home! Zach is still sleeping. Everyone knows to be a little quiet until Zach wakes up. Zach's mommy arrives, wakes him up and gets him ready to leave. Now the house is noisy and people are DOING things!
Breezey gets this great idea to rearrange the living room since the Christmas tree is gone. This turns out not to be a simple or fast task!
Breezey enlists help and things are looking good! Breezey, about midway through this ordeal, stands on a chair to run internet cable above a doorway. Breezey falls off the chair and rolls around on the floor! lmao!! Kids are concerned and many "Are you okay?" questions erupt around Breezey. Yes, yes, Breezey is okay.
The living room is finally finished... as best it's going to be... and it's almost seven. Wow! We haven't eaten, yet! Hot dogs it is! Simple and fast and kids love them. (I'm not sure why)
That's it.. Breezey is tired and retires to her computer to tell you about her day. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] She then climbs in her bed and lets munchkins snuggle up with her. It's Friday! No need to rush with homework or clothes or whatever else is usually pressing.
Breezey is asleep by nine. She gets a munchkin for the night.

Not bad for a Friday! lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:44 am

What was YOUR day like, Jack?
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanna Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:18 am

wow breezey , that would make a good commedy tv show, 'A DAY IN THE LIFE OF BREEZEY' i'm sure you'd never run out of material !!
my day yesterday, got up, walked roxy, did 5 minutes house work and 5 minutes in the garden,had beakfast, lunch and diner, (at the appropriate time !!)played on the computer ,watched a little tv, played on the computer, played on the computer.......saturday is my most low key day of the week, boring, but i LIKE it that way!!come and spend a saturday here ,you NEED it !! laughing ass off
roxanna
roxanna
PROBLEM CHILD
PROBLEM CHILD

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:42 am

Roxanna, I most definitely could use a Saturday like that! I'll be there in a couple of days! lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down