YAFOOEY!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Memories
by Breezey Breezey Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:37 am

» Bombing Run for January 8th - This is what Panic Looks Like
by Breezey Breezey Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:14 am

» Music
by Breezey Breezey Fri May 24, 2019 2:03 pm

» I was sure the site was lost!
by Breezey Breezey Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:39 am

» Questions Only
by Breezey Breezey Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:14 pm

» Any plans for the near future/summer months?
by Breezey Breezey Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:35 pm

» More music!
by Tater Salad Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:42 am

» More good music!
by Breezey Breezey Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:38 pm

» Third Letter - Third Word - Make Three Words (word game)
by Tater Salad Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 am

» Stay Off-Topic Thread
by Tater Salad Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:11 am

» Rain, water and related things!
by Breezey Breezey Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:32 am

» Sad Song Lyrics
by Breezey Breezey Sat May 05, 2018 8:32 am

» What is a redneck?
by Breezey Breezey Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:19 pm

» A simple question...what are you doing now that spring is here?
by Breezey Breezey Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:50 pm

» Seeing (Each new day)
by Breezey Breezey Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:40 am

NEW YAFOOEY UPDATES
Subscribe to NEW YAFOOEY UPDATES by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ASK AND ANSWER

DAILY VARIETY

______________________________________________________________________br"

PUBLIC
FAMILY AND FRIENDS
JOBS AND CAREERS ___________________________________________________________________________
COMPUTER SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGY
GENERAL COMPUTER QUESTIONS
INTERNET AND SITES

SPORTS
WORD PLAY

HOUSEHOLD HINTS AND TIPS
LAWN AND GARDEN

THEATER

HOBBIES AND CRAFTS
HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS
PLACES AND THINGS OF INTEREST

___________________________________________________________________________ AUTHORS AND BOOKS
POETRY
WRITING IN GENERAL

What's the worst mosquito bite you've ever had?

4 posters

Go down

What's the worst mosquito bite you've ever had? Empty What's the worst mosquito bite you've ever had?

Post by Breezey Breezey Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

What's the worst mosquito bite you've ever had? Empty Re: What's the worst mosquito bite you've ever had?

Post by Tater Salad Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:22 am

I'd have to say one in the middle of my back, where I couldn't reach it to scratch with either hand.
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

What's the worst mosquito bite you've ever had? Empty Re: What's the worst mosquito bite you've ever had?

Post by P Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:05 pm

Most of the moses in UK are fairly tame things, anoying itchy nips you'd hardly notice, a frequent problem if you have water somewhere handy for them to live in. I lived in Essex for a while, they are something else over there, a different species altogether. If one landed you could feel it boring its way through your flesh. In minutes you'd have a lump the size of an egg, and itch!!!! The only way to help was to act fast. A mixture of iodine and camomile lotion applied immediately would take the edge off, leave it 5minutes and you'd be suffering for days.

In Scotland they have the midge. They are nearly as bad as the black mosquito, but what they lack in size they make up in numbers, which are vast (there are a lot of lochs in Scotland).  As frequent visitors to The Highlands we stay away in Summer for that very reason. Those in the know who have to brave the midge all wear bee keepers garb, Scotland is the only place Ive been where you'll find it for sale in Tourist Information centres.
P
P
LUNATIC
LUNATIC

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:27 pm

Interesting on how the "where" part was taken two ways. lol
I like that! 
Since I've not traveled very far from home, I'd have to say the worst place for a mosquito bite is a toss up between places I can't reach and my feet. 
I have at least ten bites on my feet and they itch all night!  Mad
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:41 am

"I have at least ten bites on my feet and they itch all night!"

That's what ya get for walking around barefoot!
I know what you mean though, especially when they are on the bottom of your feet, and you feel them with every step you take...
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:49 am

But Tater!!!!... I get bitten on my arms and legs and head too!! And I don't have enough shoes for all those areas! lol
Sometimes, I get mosquito bites while sleeping.  Mosquitoes don't seem to care when they attack!
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:34 am

Maybe you should tell those kids of yours that they weren't raised in a barn, and they should close the door behind them!
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by P Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:23 am

Breezey Breezey wrote:Interesting on how the "where" part was taken two ways. lol
I like that! 
Since I've not traveled very far from home, I'd have to say the worst place for a mosquito bite is a toss up between places I can't reach and my feet. 
I have at least ten bites on my feet and they itch all night!  Mad

Breezey, you should know by now I cant get anything right! If theres a wrong way Ill find it
Hug
P
P
LUNATIC
LUNATIC

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:05 am

You should try living in Australia with the darned mozzies that we get here. They never used to bother me, but the last few years, the mozzies seemed to have got bigger and more vicious and they now leave me with big lumps that are as itchy as all heck.. A typical Aussie summer, the slogan is always bantered around.. "Have a good weekend and don't forget the Aeroguard"!!!
I particularly hate when you are just falling asleep and the little buggers buzzzzzzzz in your ear and the minute you turn the light on, they are nowhere to be found.... Until.. the light goes off again and you just begin to relax.
The worst mosquito bite ever... too many to name, but one that sticks in my mind is being bitten on the bottom.. not a good place to be scratching when you have to be the street for the day.. Rolling Eyes
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:24 am

P, there was no wrong or right... just different answers and I like that! smile2
Lorry, mozzies? lol That is "mosquitoes"?  lollipop

Anyway... doors closed or not, insects seem to find a way into your homes to hide and wait... to attack!
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by P Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:48 am

lorry p wrote:You should try living in Australia with the darned mozzies that we get here. They never used to bother me, but the last few years, the mozzies seemed to have got bigger and more vicious and they now leave me with big lumps that are as itchy as all heck..  A typical Aussie summer, the slogan is always bantered around.. "Have a good weekend and don't forget the Aeroguard"!!!
I particularly hate when you are just falling asleep and the little buggers buzzzzzzzz in your ear and the minute you turn the light on, they are nowhere to be found.... Until.. the light goes off again and you just begin to relax.
The worst mosquito bite ever... too many to name, but one that sticks in my mind is being bitten on the bottom.. not a good place to be scratching when you have to be the street for the day.. Rolling Eyes

try my secret formula sometime (iodine first, then the camomile), you need to get it on fast!

fire marshmallow
P
P
LUNATIC
LUNATIC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down