YAFOOEY!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Memories
by Breezey Breezey Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:37 am

» Bombing Run for January 8th - This is what Panic Looks Like
by Breezey Breezey Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:14 am

» Music
by Breezey Breezey Fri May 24, 2019 2:03 pm

» I was sure the site was lost!
by Breezey Breezey Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:39 am

» Questions Only
by Breezey Breezey Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:14 pm

» Any plans for the near future/summer months?
by Breezey Breezey Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:35 pm

» More music!
by Tater Salad Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:42 am

» More good music!
by Breezey Breezey Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:38 pm

» Third Letter - Third Word - Make Three Words (word game)
by Tater Salad Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 am

» Stay Off-Topic Thread
by Tater Salad Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:11 am

» Rain, water and related things!
by Breezey Breezey Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:32 am

» Sad Song Lyrics
by Breezey Breezey Sat May 05, 2018 8:32 am

» What is a redneck?
by Breezey Breezey Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:19 pm

» A simple question...what are you doing now that spring is here?
by Breezey Breezey Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:50 pm

» Seeing (Each new day)
by Breezey Breezey Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:40 am

NEW YAFOOEY UPDATES
Subscribe to NEW YAFOOEY UPDATES by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ASK AND ANSWER

DAILY VARIETY

______________________________________________________________________br"

PUBLIC
FAMILY AND FRIENDS
JOBS AND CAREERS ___________________________________________________________________________
COMPUTER SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGY
GENERAL COMPUTER QUESTIONS
INTERNET AND SITES

SPORTS
WORD PLAY

HOUSEHOLD HINTS AND TIPS
LAWN AND GARDEN

THEATER

HOBBIES AND CRAFTS
HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS
PLACES AND THINGS OF INTEREST

___________________________________________________________________________ AUTHORS AND BOOKS
POETRY
WRITING IN GENERAL

Excuse me... WHY are you staring in my grocery cart?

+2
Tater Salad
Breezey Breezey
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Excuse me... WHY are you staring in my grocery cart? - Page 3 Empty Excuse me... WHY are you staring in my grocery cart?

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Excuse me... WHY are you staring in my grocery cart? - Page 3 Empty Re: Excuse me... WHY are you staring in my grocery cart?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:27 pm

I do believe you are going to make a cobbler out of the combined ingridience! ( spell check)? happy

Back to top Go down

Excuse me... WHY are you staring in my grocery cart? - Page 3 Empty Re: Excuse me... WHY are you staring in my grocery cart?

Post by Breezey Breezey Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Sneaky, good guesses, but not right. lol
I'm not buying anything else for my recipe. Haha!!
If you guess correctly, I'll share! smile2
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Apple-Cherry pie,or coffee cake. thinking How would you like some of my wifes angel Heavenly Pie? roxanna likes it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:08 am

Hmmm...Sounds like it just might be a cherry-apple pie...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:24 am

Hey guys.... the ingredients I bought really don't make a pie. lol I didn't buy anything to make a crust! lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:13 am

Topping for some ice cream you have hid away in your freezer??? thinking Rolling Eyes don\'t know
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Hmmm, let's see ... I'm in the mood for a sammich today ... Got any in that cart?

Last edited by JackRabbit on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : why is everything double-spaced now?)
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Jack Rabbit That sammich would make Dagwood hungry for sure.He would want a cart load of those. Think we will ever find out what the cherry& apples & cinnamon & sugar is for???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Sneaky is good wrote: . . . Think we will ever find out what the cherry & apples & cinnamon & sugar is for???

I dunno Sneaky ... maybe it's a surprise! BB is probably whipping-up something special for dessert. Any of those, on top of some homemade vanilla ice cream, would be fine with meeee! Gotta eat the sammich first though ... THEN ya get dessert. (I think that's a rule or something.) giggle
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Some times it is best to eat the dessert first to make sure ya got room for it!. Sure wish she would get it done so we could sample it! hang in there I ask my wife for an idea on what she was making & she was lost on that one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:17 pm

No imagination! lol What if I said.... cherry applesauce?
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Well,i'll be dog gone! That sounds good. My wife makes applesauce with cinnamon hots melted in,and neither of us could guess! Thanks. happy dance For that you get a piece of my wifes Heavenly Pie,next time she makes one. give a hug
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Psssst! Sneaky! ... I see some 'nanners in BB's cart ... Ya think she will notice, if I swipe one ... or two? Maybe YOU can distract her ... I'll get one for you, too!

** insert Mission Impossible theme music here **
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:56 pm

I don't know. Looks like there are only about 3 or 4 there and i see eggs there handy. She might sling a couple at us then we'd have "egg in our face" giggle Maybe we can find a sheep,and pull the wool over her eyes!! evil grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:06 pm

I got one! I got one! dancing bunny

Wait ... what's up with these 'nanners? I think something is wrong with them. BB ... what kind of 'nanners are you buying?

JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:27 pm

She must have been tipped off that you was gonna try to pull a sneak. thinking Ya suppose one of her friends caught onto the plan & tipped her off? don\'t know
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:49 am

Alright! That's it! The bananas are for banana bread! Put that banana back, Jack! I think you stole my daughter's cat! lmao!!!

Sneaky, I'd love some pie! When will it be done? happy
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:04 am

When ever she bakes another one. hang in there They don't last long around me. You can get a recipie for one by web searching Heavenly Pie. Jack Rabbit dancing bunny would probably like it too. Just hide the ingredients in the bottom of your cart! lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ** sniff ** sniff **

Ummm, I smell fresh pie and cake! Is it ready yet? I'm hungry!
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:12 pm

I just finished off the last of the Brownies she made several days ago, happy dance so will be a while Just hang in there hang in there!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:14 am

Hang in there? Sneaky! How rude! lol

Rabbit! What are you doing?! I am going to check out before Jack eats everything! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:12 am

You may need some help with a carry out with all the stuff you bought,Breezey! My first job when i was 15 was a carry out in a small grocery store. I worked 8 hrs @60 cents per. The woman gave me a$5.00 bill & i thought i was a millionaire!. happy dance
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:43 am

Sneaky... kind of amazing how such a small amount seemed like a lot! Still... today... my younger kids think $5 is a lot.. while older people realize that just doesn't get much anymore.

As for help with the groceries... are you SURE you won't try to raid the bags of food? Hmmm?
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:21 am

I promise i will leave them alone,scouts honor! Cross my heart & hope to die! angel and thank you for the fun on here! Hope Jack can stay out of your cart! lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Pssst! Harvey! Let me tell you a bunny-secret ... Breezey has a cart full of grocery goodies ... just waiting for us to plunder! You distract her by looking all cute and cuddly, and I'll see what I can get away with! Meet you back at the rabbit hole, later. Don't let her catch you ... because she'll tie your ears in a bow! "Been there, done that!"
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:47 pm

And it's almost Halloween again... such memories! lol
This had me laughing out loud. lol 
What's the plans for people for this Halloween?
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:33 pm

Halloween is not a tradition we celebrate over here.. but it has began to creep into the shops and some people are starting to have Halloween parties. Probably if our kids were still little they might enjoy dressing up and going trick or treating.
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:36 am

I have taken a less than happy view of Halloween more often now.
I don't like the ugly, gross, horrific things and wonder why we want to expose our children to all of it... what makes others think it's "cool" and fun...
Of course, I never looked for creepy or disgusting costumes anyway... but there are many who do and run around in them and it's just...yuck... puke smiley
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:40 pm

I don't think we particularly missed out on anything by not celebrating Halloween. I think there are much nicer things to celebrate. So many of the costumes are just plain scary.
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3