YAFOOEY!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Memories
by Breezey Breezey Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:37 am

» Bombing Run for January 8th - This is what Panic Looks Like
by Breezey Breezey Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:14 am

» Music
by Breezey Breezey Fri May 24, 2019 2:03 pm

» I was sure the site was lost!
by Breezey Breezey Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:39 am

» Questions Only
by Breezey Breezey Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:14 pm

» Any plans for the near future/summer months?
by Breezey Breezey Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:35 pm

» More music!
by Tater Salad Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:42 am

» More good music!
by Breezey Breezey Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:38 pm

» Third Letter - Third Word - Make Three Words (word game)
by Tater Salad Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 am

» Stay Off-Topic Thread
by Tater Salad Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:11 am

» Rain, water and related things!
by Breezey Breezey Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:32 am

» Sad Song Lyrics
by Breezey Breezey Sat May 05, 2018 8:32 am

» What is a redneck?
by Breezey Breezey Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:19 pm

» A simple question...what are you doing now that spring is here?
by Breezey Breezey Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:50 pm

» Seeing (Each new day)
by Breezey Breezey Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:40 am

NEW YAFOOEY UPDATES
Subscribe to NEW YAFOOEY UPDATES by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ASK AND ANSWER

DAILY VARIETY

______________________________________________________________________br"

PUBLIC
FAMILY AND FRIENDS
JOBS AND CAREERS ___________________________________________________________________________
COMPUTER SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGY
GENERAL COMPUTER QUESTIONS
INTERNET AND SITES

SPORTS
WORD PLAY

HOUSEHOLD HINTS AND TIPS
LAWN AND GARDEN

THEATER

HOBBIES AND CRAFTS
HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS
PLACES AND THINGS OF INTEREST

___________________________________________________________________________ AUTHORS AND BOOKS
POETRY
WRITING IN GENERAL

THIS ! is where I "draw the line!

2 posters

Go down

THIS ! is where I "draw the line!  Empty THIS ! is where I "draw the line!

Post by Ja'aj Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:04 pm

I received this from a friend -who, BTW - lives in Texas.
When is it enough ?

It is RIGHT HERE ! for me. };>

Subject: Fw: How can you help

Mexicansare not winning anything but more poverty and squalor; every placepredominantly occupied, infested, by them turns into a slum of crime,diseases, drugs, and ignorance. Mexico is a hemorrhoid attached to America 's bottom, the lower states. I hope Arizona wins this one.

I BEG YOU TO READ THIS AND THEN CONSIDER THE IMMENSE VALUE OF THAT NEW ARIZONA LAW.

BE AFRAID IF WE DO NOTHING
"You old white people. It is your duty to die."

HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT!

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets; "Go back to Boston ! Go back to Plymouth Rock,Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die . . Through love of having children, we aregoing to take over.

Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council."They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutionsand other institutions. They're right. We will take them over . . .We are here to stay."

EXCLESIOR,the national newspaper of Mexico , "The American Southwest seems to beslowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a singleshot."

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas ; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is inour population . . . I love it. They are shitting in their pants withfear. I love it."

Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party, "Remember 187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California ."

Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor,"We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that arebecoming citizens of this country . . . I gotta tell you that a lot ofpeople are saying, "I'm going to go out there and vote because I wantto pay them back."

Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton, " California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave."

Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General, "We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California ."

Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University ; "We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos . . . "

Are these just the words of a few extremists? Consider that we could fill up many pages with such quotes. Also, consider that these are mainstream Mexican leaders.

THE U.S. VS MEXICO :
On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived inthis country. They booed during the National Anthem and U.S. flagswere held upside down. As the match progressed, supporters of the U.S.team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S. players before and after thematch. The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was themost painful experience I have ever had in this profession."

Didyou know that immigrants from Mexico and other non-European countriescan come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education, andgovernment contracts? It's called affirmative action or racialprivilege. The Emperor of Japan or the President of Mexicocould migrate here and immediately be eligible for special rightsunavailable for Americans of European descent. Recently, a vote wastaken in the U.S. Congress to end this practice. It was defeated. Every single Democratic senator except Ernest Hollings voted to maintain special privileges for Hispanic, Asian and African immigrants. They were joined by thirteen Republicans Bill Clinton and Al Gorehave repeatedly stated that they believe that massive immigration fromcountries like Mexico is good. They have also backed specialprivileges for these immigrants.

Corporate America has signed on to the idea that minorities and third world immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some examples are Exxon, Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many more.

DID YOU KNOW?:
Didyou know that Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of the defense incriminal cases involving Mexican nationals? Did you know that Mexicohas NEVER extradited aMexican national accused of murder in the U.S. in spite of agreementsto do so? According to the L.A. Times, Orange County , California ishome to 275 gangs with 17,000 members; 98% of which are Mexican andAsian. How's your county doing?

According to a New York Times article dated May 19, 1994, 20 years after the great influx of legal immigrants from Southeast Asia , 30% are still on welfare compared to 8% of households nationwide. A Wall Street Journal editorial dated December 5, 1994 quotes law enforcement officialsas stating that Asian mobsters are the "greatest criminal challenge thecountry faces." Not bad for a group that is still under 5% of thepopulation.

Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher who spent over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system. "Imagine teachers in classes containing 30-40 students of widelyvarying attention spans and motivation, many of whom aren't fluent inEnglish. Educators seek learning materials likely to reach themajority of students and that means fewer words and math problems andmore pictures and multicultural references."

WHEN I WAS YOUNG:
When I was young, I remember hearing about the immigrants that came through Ellis Island. They wanted to learn English. They wanted to breath free. Theywanted to become Americans. Now too many immigrants come here withdemands. They demand to be taught in their own language. They demandspecial privileges--affirmative action. They demand ethnic studiesthat glorify their culture.
##

Last edited by Ja'aj on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

THIS ! is where I "draw the line!  Empty Re: THIS ! is where I "draw the line!

Post by Tater Salad Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Jaaj, based on my security software, I would not recommend visiting that link in your last post. It is showing as a page that has been reported as an attack page, which may contain viruses or other security risks to your computer.
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Even Google is saying it may harm your computer.
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:33 pm

The CCIR is listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, which quotes Coe as referring to Mexican immigrants as "savages"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"The CCIR was founded in 1994 by Barbara Coe who has served as chairwoman of the organization ever since. Coe is part Sioux, and was born and raised on the Pine Ridge Reservation.[2] She is a former police clerk who was reportedly fired for using department camera to photograph what she thought were illegal aliens. Coe is also a member of the Council of Conservative Citizens, an organization which condemns racial integration, immigration by non-Europeans, homosexuality, and interracial marriage."
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Tater,
THANK YOU![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I thought I had deleted that stoopid! link.
There was sooo much "editing" to be done...
and I missed it - clearly.
The majority of "people" (?) quoted here are a very tiny example
of a hate group. (Those of us who are not part of a 'minority'
get short shrift when we protest.)
However... they are bothersome because so many of them
HOLD an OFFICE!
Thank you again -
(I just "assume" everyone knows who and -more to the point-
WHAT Barbara Coe is.) *shudder*
I eliminate her from thought every possible chance I get.
I did delete the damned link this time. I think. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:10 pm

I never follow a link posted by someone I don't know -
and although I do know the person who forwarded this to me -
I do not know the person(s) wh originated the email.
I apologize. I did not "police" this before I posted it.
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:10 pm

Yes, you did delete the link; thank you. It seems to me that Barbara Coe and/or her organization is probably responsible for that email, and what concerns me the most is that those quotes were probably distorted or taken out of context.
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:51 am

Tater,
*whew* Thank you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cooler heads - Tater's specifically - checked with Scopes:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
the email is a combinatin of things - some true,
some garbage... Thank you Tater.

This is what usually happens when I lose my temper.
However...I live here and some of this garbage goes on regularly.
I want it to stop.
The people moving here from Mexico - regardless of legal "status"
are fine. They want a better life and I don't blame them.

The thugs out of Mexico are scary and barely human.
I want them stopped.
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down