YAFOOEY!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Memories
by Breezey Breezey Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:37 am

» Bombing Run for January 8th - This is what Panic Looks Like
by Breezey Breezey Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:14 am

» Music
by Breezey Breezey Fri May 24, 2019 2:03 pm

» I was sure the site was lost!
by Breezey Breezey Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:39 am

» Questions Only
by Breezey Breezey Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:14 pm

» Any plans for the near future/summer months?
by Breezey Breezey Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:35 pm

» More music!
by Tater Salad Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:42 am

» More good music!
by Breezey Breezey Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:38 pm

» Third Letter - Third Word - Make Three Words (word game)
by Tater Salad Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 am

» Stay Off-Topic Thread
by Tater Salad Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:11 am

» Rain, water and related things!
by Breezey Breezey Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:32 am

» Sad Song Lyrics
by Breezey Breezey Sat May 05, 2018 8:32 am

» What is a redneck?
by Breezey Breezey Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:19 pm

» A simple question...what are you doing now that spring is here?
by Breezey Breezey Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:50 pm

» Seeing (Each new day)
by Breezey Breezey Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:40 am

NEW YAFOOEY UPDATES
Subscribe to NEW YAFOOEY UPDATES by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ASK AND ANSWER

DAILY VARIETY

______________________________________________________________________br"

PUBLIC
FAMILY AND FRIENDS
JOBS AND CAREERS ___________________________________________________________________________
COMPUTER SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGY
GENERAL COMPUTER QUESTIONS
INTERNET AND SITES

SPORTS
WORD PLAY

HOUSEHOLD HINTS AND TIPS
LAWN AND GARDEN

THEATER

HOBBIES AND CRAFTS
HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS
PLACES AND THINGS OF INTEREST

___________________________________________________________________________ AUTHORS AND BOOKS
POETRY
WRITING IN GENERAL

Have you ever met anyone in person that you met on internet?

3 posters

Go down

Have you ever met anyone in person that you met on internet? Empty Have you ever met anyone in person that you met on internet?

Post by Breezey Breezey Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:41 am

Have you ever considered that a possibility or do you prefer to never meet anyone you met on internet? (This is for friendship of those we all get along with. Dating is another topic!)
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Have you ever met anyone in person that you met on internet? Empty Re: Have you ever met anyone in person that you met on internet?

Post by lorry p Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:36 am

I would love to meet some people I have met on the internet.. don't see it as a possibility at the moment. But who knows.. if I ever get to have a heart transplant I would love to travel. We don't go too far from the major hospitals and I would not be covered medically if I went out of Australia. And once I win tattslotto.. lol. (((Hugs))) (:
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Have you ever met anyone in person that you met on internet? Empty Re: Have you ever met anyone in person that you met on internet?

Post by Breezey Breezey Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:52 am

(((((Lorry))))) You are definitely one I'd love to meet in person. smile2  Maybe I should move to Australia! lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:34 pm

I have never met anybody in person, but have talked to several of them on the phone.
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:05 am

Have you started packing Breezey? I would LOVE to meet you too ((((((Squishy Hugs))))) (:
Think of the fun we could have together. Op shopping here we come.. lol
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:14 am

Tater Salad wrote:I have never met anybody in person, but have talked to several of them on the phone.
I try not to have regrets, but wish I had taken Ron a bit more seriously. 
And Tater, maybe we wouldn't kill each other if we stuck to things we had in common. lol

Lorry, I would try to move to Australia, but I'd have to live in a tent in your back yard! lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:24 am

You would be very at home in my back yard Breezey. lots of plants that we could oooo and ahhhh over together. I reckon we could do better than a tent though.. lol
Where did Ron come from?
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:36 am

lorry p wrote:You would be very at home in my back yard Breezey. lots of plants that we could oooo and ahhhh over together. I reckon we could do better than a tent though.. lol
Where did Ron come from?
Lots of plants? Now you're talking! A couple of days ago, I had someone comment on my yard and how much she loved it because it's so overgrown. lol
By that, she meant trees hanging over in the yard and flowers just anywhere and everywhere... more like a small forest. smile2 And it's all the better than you and I will exclaim over all those plants together. smile2 I will still need a veggie garden! 

Ron was from Hawaii. I learned a lot through phone calls and emails...about what Hawaii is like and what many things sound like. smile2
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:40 am

We haven't had time to make one yet.. but it is on our list of things to do. It's a LONG list.. lol. I heard on "Gardening Australia" tonight it is time to plant snow peas.. I LOVE snow peas. So we better make the vegie patch a priority. lol..  We could plant them together. (:
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:42 am

Okay.... veggie patch together! What all grows well there? lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:48 am

Tomatoes, corn, peas, spuds, carrots, celery, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, zucchini, lettuce, sweet potato, silverbeet, onions, cucumber, strawberries, capsicum, Brussel sprouts, beans, radishs, apple cucumber, endive, spinach, etc
What shall we plant first? lol.. With Spring approaching many things can go in soon. Oh... I forgot pumpkin.. I love growing pumpkins. lol
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:53 am

Pumpkin, watermelon, onions, chives, tomatoes, zucchini, lettuce, basil, lavender, dill, coriander, sweet corn... some of the things growing in my gardens...I don't have enough space to bother with potatoes and other things. 
Let's plant it all!
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:01 am

I didn't list the herbs.. but we can plant everyone of them.. in the right season for them. Looks like you will have to stay a long time (((Hugs)))

Am off to bed now.. Night all Yafooey group smiley
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:27 pm

lorry p wrote:I didn't list the herbs.. but we can plant everyone of them.. in the right season for them. Looks like you will have to stay a long time (((Hugs)))

Am off to bed now.. Night all Yafooey group smiley
I am packing everything but the kitchen sink!  happy
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:30 am

Leave the outhouse behind too please. toilet reading
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:44 am

You want me to leave my outhouse behind?! This is just AWFUL! What kind of friend are you?!
I'll really have to think about this! lol

Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:15 am

We have enough outhouses in Australia.. And I am being a good friend to you.. I am making your bags lighter to carry.. lol
Don't think about it too long.. you are wasting time we could have spent together... ha ha ha (:
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:59 am

I see how it is! Make it sound like you are being all nice and doing me a favor! lol
You had better have a really nice outhouse! One with flowered curtains and pictures on the wall!
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:03 am

Sounds like it's best if you byo outhouse. then... I don't have flowery curtains.. lol. but I do have a painting on the wall of a duck that looks right at you.. It watches EVERYTHING that you do..
And that's it.. I am not being nice anymore.. Carry extra baggage.. See if I care!!! ha ha ha
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:09 am

lorry p wrote:Sounds like it's best if you byo outhouse. then... I don't have flowery curtains.. lol. but I do have a painting on the wall of a duck that looks right at you.. It watches EVERYTHING that you do..
And that's it.. I am not being nice anymore.. Carry extra baggage.. See if I care!!! ha ha ha

LMAO!! I do NOT want a duck watching everything I do in the outhouse! lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:16 am

BUT... I painted that Duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I think he is very cute. He even looks around the door at you as you approach the toilet.. lol. He is the first thing you see.. and you are the first thing he sees.. laughing my a off.......... (:
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:18 am

Keep that duck away from me! That's just...not right! lol

I prefer a pretty scene with nothing staring at me. lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:22 am

I am REALLY lmbo now... ha ha ha ha hah ahah ahahahahahahaha ha haaaa         

You will learn to love him.. Well then I should tell you about the painting I did of our youngest. She is on the wall that faces a mirror in the passage.. just outside the bathroom. When you are in the shower, you can see her looking at you from the painting reflected in the mirror...... Now THAT I admit.. is just a bit freaky..
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:39 am

I worry about you sometimes! lol

Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:42 am

So do I... lol.. Sometiimes... I just have to wonder.. Just what makes me ME... lol
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:18 am

Just appreciate it all. smile2
We're all a little nuts...or a lot! lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:48 am

A lot... I am thinking lol
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:52 am

The nuttiness is what makes it easier for us all to get along. lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:10 am

Certainly does.. lol
Birds of a feather.. and all that. (:
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Are you calling us birds? Very Happy
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:48 am

Tater Salad wrote:Are you calling us birds? Very Happy

Or maybe bird brains! lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:08 am

what kind of bird would you be?
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:35 pm

Has this morphed into the stay off topic thread?
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:38 pm

nope. maybe time to let it sit until someone has something relevant to add... if one of us ever moves or actually goes to visit someone. smile2
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:58 pm

I was just kidding Breezey. I would be an albatross.
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Tater Salad wrote:I was just kidding Breezey. I would be an albatross.

Tater, I think we'd probably find enough things fun to do and see for a visit to be a happy thing. lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:55 pm

Oops, I wasn't even thinking of an albatross in the figurative sense. I was just answering Lorry's query about what kind of bird I would be. Maybe it was a Freudian slip?
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:56 am

We could all go camping.. just don't bring that horse on the plane.. lol
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:10 am

Can I bring an air mattress and a pillow?
When I was young, I didn't have a problem just sleeping in a sleeping bag, but I'm not so young any more.
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:21 am

You most certainly can bring anything you need. There is no such thing as age.. so no excuses. lol (:
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:31 am

I'm bringing the two sleeping bags I have and my pillows.
No horse? Okay.... but, I will remember this! lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:52 am

So will I... lol.
Bring a torch in case we hear noises.. It could be horses trotting around in the dark.
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:29 am

Even if I couldn't move there...I'd love to see you in person and give you a big ((((((((((((((((((Squishy HUG!!))))))))))))))
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by lorry p Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:43 am

Even if you couldn't move here.. I would LOVE to give you a HUGE ((((((((((((((((Squishy Hug))))))))))))) back. xxx
I would love to meet you in person. (:
lorry p
lorry p
DEMENTED
DEMENTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down