YAFOOEY!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Memories
by Breezey Breezey Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:37 am

» Bombing Run for January 8th - This is what Panic Looks Like
by Breezey Breezey Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:14 am

» Music
by Breezey Breezey Fri May 24, 2019 2:03 pm

» I was sure the site was lost!
by Breezey Breezey Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:39 am

» Questions Only
by Breezey Breezey Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:14 pm

» Any plans for the near future/summer months?
by Breezey Breezey Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:35 pm

» More music!
by Tater Salad Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:42 am

» More good music!
by Breezey Breezey Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:38 pm

» Third Letter - Third Word - Make Three Words (word game)
by Tater Salad Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 am

» Stay Off-Topic Thread
by Tater Salad Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:11 am

» Rain, water and related things!
by Breezey Breezey Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:32 am

» Sad Song Lyrics
by Breezey Breezey Sat May 05, 2018 8:32 am

» What is a redneck?
by Breezey Breezey Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:19 pm

» A simple question...what are you doing now that spring is here?
by Breezey Breezey Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:50 pm

» Seeing (Each new day)
by Breezey Breezey Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:40 am

NEW YAFOOEY UPDATES
Subscribe to NEW YAFOOEY UPDATES by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ASK AND ANSWER

DAILY VARIETY

______________________________________________________________________br"

PUBLIC
FAMILY AND FRIENDS
JOBS AND CAREERS ___________________________________________________________________________
COMPUTER SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGY
GENERAL COMPUTER QUESTIONS
INTERNET AND SITES

SPORTS
WORD PLAY

HOUSEHOLD HINTS AND TIPS
LAWN AND GARDEN

THEATER

HOBBIES AND CRAFTS
HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS
PLACES AND THINGS OF INTEREST

___________________________________________________________________________ AUTHORS AND BOOKS
POETRY
WRITING IN GENERAL

What is the strangest place you have ever visited?

4 posters

Go down

What is the strangest place you have ever visited? Empty What is the strangest place you have ever visited?

Post by roxanna Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:46 am

for me it would have to be Black mountain in north Queensland,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
not true mountains ,but heaps of boulders, some the size of a house, all piled up. there are caverns and passage ways underneath, herds of cattle and people at various times have disappeared there never to be seen again.the home of giant pythons and other snakes, shocked and little lizards that are found no where else.I did end up clambering about it, wave but did not venture under ground ,my courage did not reach to that extend !
roxanna
roxanna
PROBLEM CHILD
PROBLEM CHILD

Back to top Go down

What is the strangest place you have ever visited? Empty Re: What is the strangest place you have ever visited?

Post by Breezey Breezey Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:12 pm

My dreams. And that ain't no lie! Those dreams have taken me to some God awful places I've never seen in my life!
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

What is the strangest place you have ever visited? Empty Re: What is the strangest place you have ever visited?

Post by roxanna Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:53 pm

Breezey, I used to visit a lot of places in my dreams to, some beautiful, some horrible .if you google 'Black mountain Queensland 'you will get lots more info,and see how it ties in with your dreams.
roxanna
roxanna
PROBLEM CHILD
PROBLEM CHILD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi, Roxanna! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I was gonna say "San Diego" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(it was a weird time for me the last time I was there
and the whole population seemed to me to be on meth.)
But yours is much stranger - San Diego doesn't even qualify. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Howsomever...
We do have the Superstition Mountains here... there are lots
of legends and folklore about them. (I can see 'em from my house.)
Sadly, I can't see Russia though... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:17 am

JJ, you might not see Russia, but you CAN see Mexico from there, can't you?

Speaking of Drugtopia, what's your opinion of that big drug bust out your way? A drop in the bucket, a show of force, or...?
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanna Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:39 am

Ja'aj wrote:Hi, Roxanna! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I was gonna say "San Diego" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(it was a weird time for me the last time I was there
and the whole population seemed to me to be on meth.)
But yours is much stranger - San Diego doesn't even qualify. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Howsomever...
We do have the Superstition Mountains here... there are lots
of legends and folklore about them. (I can see 'em from my house.)
Sadly, I can't see Russia though... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
San Diego sounds interesting I\'m okay ...
just had a helicopter tour over superstition mountains what an interesting place, Canyon lake is stunning.there is so much more could easy spend a couple hours exploring ![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

love the petroglyphs .
lucky you to see the mountains from your place, i guess you know them very well.
to bad about Russia though ! therethere
roxanna
roxanna
PROBLEM CHILD
PROBLEM CHILD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Roxanna !
(I'm tellin' ya... Mo isn't being very cooperative... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])

I am bright-enough to STAY OUT! of the Supersitions!
They're dangerously deceptive. They look easy but they aren't!
A lot of people get lost at best and are never heard from (alive)
again at worst.
I hang out in the "McDowell" range. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The McDowell's are much
more like home (Colorado) and no-more dangerous than any other
wild and "waiting-for-the-uninitiated" area of wilderness -
which is plenty! The Superstitons are mostly desert and rock.

Hi, Tater!
Well... no... the afrore-mentioned mountains are blocking my view.
(even if I wasn't near-sighted - and I am!) - so "seeing Mexico from here"
doesn't happen for me. Which! is okay - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I've seen Mexico -a lot! and *eh* [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BUT...
(SURELY [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] you don't mean ARIZONA! when you say "Drugtopia"? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])
In so far as the latest big-deal drug bust goes,,, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I was thrilled!
(Bunch-a lame ...cops... here... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] actually! pulled it off! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])
I want ALL those murderers gone!! - or dead ! (dead! works for me.)
Then.. the day-to-day, next-door-neighbor dealers can get back
to earning a decent-albeit-illegal living.
I say, if there's a profit to be made here... let the money STAY! HERE. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PLUS... our day-to-day etc. dealers don't kidnap! children! when there's a
business dispute. Morons!

Last edited by Ja'aj on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : >:|)
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanna Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:44 am

So the neighbourood hoods are looking pretty good these days ? in all seriousness , it's scary ,we have all sorts of crime bosses from over seas here to and together with what is here already......
roxanna
roxanna
PROBLEM CHILD
PROBLEM CHILD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:19 am

Jaaj, I was referring to Mexico as Drugtopia, not Arizona.
What was that book about a place where the patients took over the asylum? Or was it the criminals that took over the prison? Well, right now Mexico reminds me of that, where the criminals are running the jails, the patients are running the asylum, and the students are running the schools. Unfortunately, nobody is running the government. Unless they are corrupt enough to have "protection", anybody who has a lick of sense is running FROM the government posts, before they get mistaken for the enemy by the drug gangs.

Last edited by Tater Salad on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : deleted superfluous prepositions.)
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !
I typed a whole loong (well? its from me.) reply to this ^ and it's GONE. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dammit !
Short version:
Oh. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It must have been my guilty conscience/knowldge.
I'm sorry. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I think Calderone is a good President - he's honest
(which is rare for that position - especially in Mexico)
and he's still ! trying (2nd term) to weed out the dishonest
from his police forces.
That 'gang' of theirs is frightening and that's no joke!
They murder children to settle business disputes!
They make Capone and those... boys... (?) look like mere
cub scouts.
It would be a shame if they all 'somehow' died... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Roxanna, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If you change your wording slightly from:
"So the neighbourood hoods are looking pretty good these days ?"
to: "So the neighbour hoods are looking pretty good these days ?"
and you've got it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (Some of 'them' live right around the corner -
anyone's corner! - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] here.) - I know we're not unique - but this is MY
neighborhood - and I want 'em dead ! - *er* - gone ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to Mexico ! or in the gound - makes little difference to me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
They kill CHILDREN! to make a point! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And this ... bunch ... of corrupt-at-worst and ineffective-at-best
cops has got ! to GO. Now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Ja'aj on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanna Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:57 am

in the ground sounds ok to me, sociopaths and psychopaths with not the tinniest thread of concience are like heartless machines, destroying every thing/one in their way ,nobody deserves them !
roxanna
roxanna
PROBLEM CHILD
PROBLEM CHILD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tater Salad Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:20 am

As far as the police in Mexico go, do you think there might be less corruption if they made more than close to poverty level wages? I mean if I was going to put my life on the line in order to "protect and serve", I'd expect to be able to provide food, clothing and shelter for my family, at a bare minimum, and hopefully a little more than that.
Tater Salad
Tater Salad
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:00 am

Tater,
YEAH... I do! (They is a LOT! of $$ in Mexico!
It is just not ... well-distributed (?)
That is also what I've been saying ! - about the police here!
If I were going to put on a target ! so every halfwit and thug knew
at whom to shoot - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I would damned-sure expect a decent wage!
ALSO... if they PAID well (or at least better) we could get applicants
who can actually read and write! as opposed to the jerks we do have.
The ones we have now are only smart-enough to realize that - given
their 'procivities' -they're better-off wearing a badge than hiding from one. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Just TRY![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] to get a wage-increase passed for them here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Part of the "no!" is because our police (?) are, to a large extent, corrupt)
but a lot! of it is just stupidity on the part of the voters.
I think that if we attract a decent ! type then we could FIRE the
creeps and/or JAIL! them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And even P.L.E.A. is opposed to keeping on a corrupt cop.
"Best" news [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] on that front, lately:
Our current Mayor (until whenever the newly-elected one takes office)
has a son who is a cop.
This exemplary fellow has been brought up on CHARGES -
THAT STUCK! - of sexual harassment -FOUR COUNTS!
- and he was disciplined !
He received four days suspension - WITH PAY.
One day for each count, I assume. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
?!? Seriously?!? Bah.
(I'm not kidding about that 'nice biker'... !)
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down