YAFOOEY!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Memories
by Breezey Breezey Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:37 am

» Bombing Run for January 8th - This is what Panic Looks Like
by Breezey Breezey Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:14 am

» Music
by Breezey Breezey Fri May 24, 2019 2:03 pm

» I was sure the site was lost!
by Breezey Breezey Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:39 am

» Questions Only
by Breezey Breezey Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:14 pm

» Any plans for the near future/summer months?
by Breezey Breezey Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:35 pm

» More music!
by Tater Salad Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:42 am

» More good music!
by Breezey Breezey Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:38 pm

» Third Letter - Third Word - Make Three Words (word game)
by Tater Salad Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 am

» Stay Off-Topic Thread
by Tater Salad Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:11 am

» Rain, water and related things!
by Breezey Breezey Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:32 am

» Sad Song Lyrics
by Breezey Breezey Sat May 05, 2018 8:32 am

» What is a redneck?
by Breezey Breezey Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:19 pm

» A simple question...what are you doing now that spring is here?
by Breezey Breezey Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:50 pm

» Seeing (Each new day)
by Breezey Breezey Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:40 am

NEW YAFOOEY UPDATES
Subscribe to NEW YAFOOEY UPDATES by Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ASK AND ANSWER

DAILY VARIETY

______________________________________________________________________br"

PUBLIC
FAMILY AND FRIENDS
JOBS AND CAREERS ___________________________________________________________________________
COMPUTER SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGY
GENERAL COMPUTER QUESTIONS
INTERNET AND SITES

SPORTS
WORD PLAY

HOUSEHOLD HINTS AND TIPS
LAWN AND GARDEN

THEATER

HOBBIES AND CRAFTS
HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS
PLACES AND THINGS OF INTEREST

___________________________________________________________________________ AUTHORS AND BOOKS
POETRY
WRITING IN GENERAL

Okay people! Have you noticed any changes?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Okay people! Have you noticed any changes? - Page 2 Empty Okay people! Have you noticed any changes?

Post by Breezey Breezey Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Any questions or problems, post it in the appropriate section under "Yafooey forum".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Other than that, we are in updates and announcements... also in the Yafooey forum! lol

Last edited by Breezey Breezey on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Okay people! Have you noticed any changes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Okay people! Have you noticed any changes?

Post by roxanna Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:40 pm

not working for me either jack thinking

roxanna
PROBLEM CHILD
PROBLEM CHILD

Back to top Go down

Okay people! Have you noticed any changes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Okay people! Have you noticed any changes?

Post by Breezey Breezey Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:56 am

Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:58 am

Okay... first, I need to know HOW you are trying to add a picture... copy/paste, from computer, with a link icon, etc.. then, if we can't figure it out, I will have to use a different account to try as just a member.

One think I DID notice, the A icon, for copy/paste... I had to click on it again before I could paste that picture in. It's the A icon with a tiny A in the top, left of it.
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:04 pm

OK ... Let's see if this works today ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:05 pm

happy dance Yayyyyyy! It's working!
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Good job, bunny! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:13 pm

JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:56 pm

Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:19 pm

Been experimenting with the thumbs up, which is now a cute star! lol
First, when I click to give a thumbs up, I then just hit the browser arrow and I am back on the question and the thumbs up is accounted for. Not sure about the rest of you, but it's a lot faster than going through the other stages.. faster, at least, for me.
Also found that you can give a thumbs up and take it back. Why would that be allowed? lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:30 am

Thanks! I'll try to remember your instructions.
The whole semi- (seemingly?) endless t/u process is
discouraging.
The little star is CUTE!
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:33 am

Well... "it" still goes through the process... it just stays
on this page after I arrow back. ??
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:35 am

There has got to be a way to skip it totally... working on that. As for clicking back, it just goes faster, for me.
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:54 am

Yeah. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It isn't that I don't love each and everyone's answers.
I do. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I just don't like the 'forever' it takes for it
to go through its 'process'. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Mo and I are slow enough
as it is.

Everyone, please consider each answer to have been 'yaaaaay ! 'ed
and [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and again by me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:17 pm

^ What Ja'aj said.
Ditto, for me. Mo has relatives out here.

JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:20 pm

Mo has relatives? HOW did that happen?! I thought most were... extinct.
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:26 pm

laughing ass off
Nahh ... there are still a few dinosaurs around.
Some of us (dancing bunny) ... tend to resist the march of technology and the never-ending trap of keeping up with the latest version of everything. (( LOL ))
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Okay... by MOST peoples standards, my computer is old, the one for family is older, and one last one is almost antique! lol Yet... all seem to work pretty well on internet.
Only one out of three was brand new. The others are ones from garage sales.
I am told that what we add, save and use on our computers will make a huge difference. I try to clean out crap, but I somehow keep adding more. lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 pm

I have NO idea where my little dinosaur originated. He was a Christmas gift from my nephew, who insisted that I make the jump into modern times. LOL He wasn't new when I got him ... and I've definitely given him a work-out. Of course, he has given my patience a work-out, too!
Breezey Breezey wrote:
I am told that what we add, save and use on our computers will make a huge difference. I try to clean out crap, but I somehow keep adding more. lol
I can relate to that, for sure! I "clean house" on a daily basis, but I am always accumulating more and more "stuff" that is probably stretching the limits of my hard drive. One day, it may explode! LOL
JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Breezey Breezey wrote:Mo has relatives? HOW did that happen?! I thought most were... extinct.

Witty.

*sniff* };>
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:02 pm

. . . "by MOST peoples' standards" . . . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AH... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The ubiquitous, generic "they". . .

that refuge of those who feel their P.O.V. needs support [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
but in fact hasn't any. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

Naana-naana, booo-boo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]she said, smugly. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] *tee-hee giggle*
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:51 pm

I actually do know where Mo came from; (more or less) ...
(Mo is the 2nd computer I have from The Brother) ;
I was with John when he bought it - (about 18 years ago ![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])
I ought to have its replacement by now...
BUT... that one acquired a MAJOR virus - and John can't find
anyone who can clean it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (Some fellow in California offered
to try... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... John can send it "as is" to him -along with ... (
(??... ?? I can't remember if it was $500 or $1000 )
and he will "try"... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Unfortunately that computer has all of John's Programming courses /
schoolwork/etc. from when he become a programmer - so he won't just 'wipe' it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh, Hey !
Did I brag to ya'all that The Brother now actually has a J.O.B. troubleshooting
and repairing computer disasters for a large company - they're located in Scotland -
(which is not really germane , but I think it's interesting [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])
and which actually ! allows him to USE some of the courses he's taken [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !
(& which, in this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] case, are precisely! the courses on that computer that I can't have.
^ ^ ^ This ^ ^ ^ is remarkable!! because John usually has a job that is completely unrelated
to anything he has studied or actually has a degree in [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (or even knows much of anything about, usually) - and John has SEVERAL degrees - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... Oh well... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... *duh*...
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:05 pm

BTW... this stove v is BEAUTIFUL! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:38 pm

I kind of thought that stove was something. smile2
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Ja'aj wrote:. . . "by MOST peoples' standards" . . . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AH... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The ubiquitous, generic "they". . .

that refuge of those who feel their P.O.V. needs support [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
but in fact hasn't any. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

Naana-naana, booo-boo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]she said, smugly. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] *tee-hee giggle*

Are you being a bit of a witch.. again? lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:32 am

"Are you being a bit of a witch.. again? lol"

Nope. I am being a total ! ... 'witch' ... again . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thank you for noticing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ja'aj Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:59 am

Breezey Breezey wrote:I kind of thought that stove was something. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ME TOO ! Wow! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(I'd be afraid to use it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])

Ja'aj
Ja'aj
WITCH!
WITCH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Changes... what is everyone thinking? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by JackRabbit Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:46 pm

JackRabbit
JackRabbit
TROUBLE
TROUBLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:06 pm

So, you don't want to hit me, kick me or yell at me? lol
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanna Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:23 am

Very nice Breezey,feels fresh and new [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
roxanna
roxanna
PROBLEM CHILD
PROBLEM CHILD

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:36 am

Good morning... or evening, Roxanna!

sunny[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanna Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:51 am

LOL good morning to you sunny have a lovely day.
I'm ready for bed ,very early for me, but I'm buggerd morning coffee !
I'm still sore all over from driving 6 and 1/2 hours on Tuesday and back again friday,6 hours .I finally have to admit it ,I think I'm getting old Shocked
roxanna
roxanna
PROBLEM CHILD
PROBLEM CHILD

Back to top Go down

Post by Breezey Breezey Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:38 am

That's a long drive, no matter what age! Get lots of rest! Night, Roxanna.
Breezey Breezey
Breezey Breezey
SNOOKUMS
SNOOKUMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2